These baby socks from Critically Endangered are a real treat for tiny feet.
Each box contains four enchanting designs crafted with GOTS certified cotton and presented in an FSC certified cardboard box - sustainable from start to finish.
Habitats - featuring a panda, tiger, rhino and orangutan
Ocean - featuring an orca, a Kemp’s Ridley sea turtle, sea otter and a Singapore freshwater crab
*NEW FOR 2023* - British Species - featuring a badger, hedgehog, red squirrel and bumblebee
- All four baby animal socks included
- Soft 85% GOTS certified organic cotton, 10% polyester, 5% spandex
- Baby socks double as hand puppets
- Each pair is packaged in a bespoke FSC certified cardboard box which also doubles as a backdrop to your puppet show
- Designed for babies 4-12 months
Not only are these socks fabulous fun for your little one, but they are also doing good for the planet and contributing to the vital work that WWF do.
Made from: 85% GOTS organic cotton, 15% elastane
Age 6-12 months
Care: Wash at low temperature