Welcome solitary bees into your garden and experience their pollinating powers with this DIY Bee Hotel Kit, designed in-house by Beevive's very own Architectural Technician and bee enthusiast Jacob Powell 🐝
Made in the UK from sustainably sourced panguaneta poplar wood, this kit is designed to be posted through your letterbox and constructed at home to provide a safe space for female solitary bees to build nests and lay their eggs.
Solitary bees are a joy to watch and are non-aggressive, therefore child and pet friendly. They don't live in colonies (unlike bumblebees and honey bees) and are facing a crisis having lost much of their natural habitat - they need your help!
Learn more about the types of bees that could take residence in your bee hotel.
Gift to an animal, nature or bee-loving friend
The perfect gift to introduce others to the world of solitary bees via letter box, suitable for small or large outdoor spaces, to position on a wall, balcony, courtyard, beside a windowsill or community garden.
Each kit is manufactured in the UK.
Key product features:
- Plastic free, no glue, no mess!
- Buildable in under 20 minutes
- Packaging made from 70% recycled materials and FSC certified cardboard 🌲
- Replaceable 150mm length bee nesting tubes with side door & key
- Instructions and installation checklist included
- Step-by-step video accessible via QR code 🎥
- Make it personal with our engraving service
- We also plant one tree for every product sold... buzzing!
Flat-pack box dimensions: W 320 x H 230 x D 20mm
Constructed dimensions: W 190 x H 215 x D 70mm
(screw not included)
Please note this product is not a toy and contains small parts. It is suitable for ages 12yrs +