1. Where can I buy WWF Products? The shop website can be found at www.wwf.org.uk/shop. There will be no Christmas catalogue this year, however we are planning a new smaller catalogue for Christmas 2018.
2. Why is there no catalogue this year? The decision for no catalogue was made back in 2013, but we have listened to our supporters and are reintroducing a smaller version for Christmas 2018. All of our products can be found online at www.wwf.org.uk/shop, with new products added regularly.
3. How are parcels dispatched? Our fulfilment house aims to ship your order within 24hrs, if your order is placed before 2pm – via the following methods:
Royal Mail 2nd Class under £10 = £2.50, over £10 = £4.95, free for orders over £50
Royal Mail 1st Class £7.50
Guaranteed next day delivery before 1pm (for orders placed today before 2pm) £12.50
4. How can I pay for my purchases? Once you’ve found a product you wish to purchase, select the item by making sure you have correct amount in the quantity box, and then click on ‘add to basket.’ If you change your mind while browsing, just click on the basket icon to add or remove items from your basket. Before you check out, click on the ‘Update basket’ button so your shopping basket is completely up-to-date.
5. Which payment methods can I use? We accept all major credit and debit cards including Visa and MasterCard and we also accept PayPal. Unfortunately, we can’t take card, cash or cheque payments by telephone or post.
6. Is this WWF website secure? Yes, the WWF website and shop are secure (you can check this by looking for the padlock icon in your web browsers address bar).
7. Can I change the address on my order once I have placed it? Once the order has been confirmed by email, we regret that you will be unable to change the delivery address.
8. Can I have my parcel delivered to a different address? Of course you can! Once you’ve completed your name and address, and chosen the delivery option you want you can add a delivery address if it’s different from the billing address.
9. How do I return any items? If any part of your order isn’t what you expected or is faulty, please complete the returns information on the back of your delivery note. Include this return information in your parcel and return to: WWF-UK Shop, Codestorm House, Walton Road, Portsmouth, PO6 1TR. You have 14 working days from the receipt of the parcel to return any items. Please ensure you use the original packaging and that it is in a saleable unsoiled condition. It’s useful if you make a copy of the front and back of your delivery note in case you need it as a reference.
10. Can I place my order over the phone? Unfortunately we have no facility for taking orders over the telephone.
11. I don’t have access to a computer? Unfortunately there are no other options at this time.
12. Where can I buy WWF logo’d clothing? The online shop has a range of different clothing including our iconic panda logo.
13. Where can I purchase a Panda Made Me Do It T-shirt? Please come back in early 2018, as we are planning a small range of Panda Made Me Do It products for the spring.
14. How can I pay for WWF Products? The online shopping site provides several ways to pay for your purchases with credit or debit cards and Paypal.
15. How long will my order take? All UK orders received for products that are in stock are dispatched within 24hrs for orders placed by 2pm.
16. Do you deliver outside of the UK? Unfortunately currently we do not deliver worldwide.
17. I have a query regarding my order? The customer helpline number is 02392 312008 and is open from 9am – 5.00pm. Alternatively you can email email@example.com with your query.
18. Why do I need to create an account when shopping? You have the choice of either creating an account or checking out as a guest. The account is a new feature which enables you to accurately input your information and allow you easy access to view your account when needed.
19. What do you do with the information that is inputted into my account? We will ask for your name, email address, billing and shipping addresses and telephone numbers. This account information is kept along with your order history to enable us to contact you about your order. You can view your account information and the status of your orders by clicking on the "My Account" page at any time. We do not store your credit card information, as your payment will be processed by Stripe or Paypal via their SSL accredited servers.
20. How can I sign up for a newsletter or more information about WWF? You can request to subscribe to our newsletter or for more information by ticking the Stay In Touch box. This can be found on the homepage of the shop and also on the checkout page. You can request to unsubscribe at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ option at the bottom of any correspondence you receive.
21. What happens to my data? Your details are very important to us and we do not sell these to any third parties.
22. What are WWF’s eco-criteria? We strive to offer gold standard sustainable products, and request all our suppliers meet our extensive eco-criteria. For example, this covers paper and wood from FSC sources, no one use plastics and organic cotton for textiles. There are many other eco-credentials that we aim to meet – if you would like further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
23. What is your refund policy? If you've changed your mind and no longer want the items you can return these in all the original packaging to WWF-UK Shop, Codestorm House, Walton Road, Portsmouth, PO6 1TR within 14 working days of receiving the parcel. Please select the reason for your return on the reverse of the delivery note and enclose this in your parcel for return. It is also recommended that you copy both sides of your delivery note for your own records.
If your item(s) are faulty, please select the reason 'faulty' on the returns slip and provide an explanation of the fault in the comment section on the returns slip. Return the item(s) to WWF-UK Shop, Codestorm House, Walton Road, Portsmouth, PO6 1TR within 14 working days of receiving the parcel.
We will refund you for the items that are faulty and the cost for returning the faulty items to us. If the faulty items were part of an order with other items we will not refund the original delivery postage costs.
If you made a donation with your original order this donation does not form part of the price of the price of the product and we will not be able to refund any such item.
24. Can I just exchange my item for another? At this time, we do not offer an exchange policy.
25. Does all the money from each sale go back to WWF? The online shop is a trading company for WWF and all proceeds are donated back to WWF to support the work we do.