Adorable children's raincoat from Blade & Rose Highland Cow collection.
This cheery red coat with a cheeky Highland Cow all over it is a must for any little explorer. Practical and fun this coat will keep your little one dry on even the rainiest of days, plus the colour change feature is sure to be a hit with all their friends. With lots of useful features like reflective strips and a dipped hem to keep bottoms dry. This raincoat is also part of the recycled range so it not only looks good but it does good too.
Age: 2-3 & 3-4 years
- Outer layer is made from 100% recycled polyester. Recycled polyester (often called rPet) is made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Fully lined in contrasting colour
- Bright zip and poppers
- Elasticated hood and cuffs
- Reflective strips on arms and back hem
- Name label on the inside
- Hook for handy hanging
- Dipped hem at the back to keep bottoms warm and dry
- Waterproof rating of 3000 mm -
- When wet, the tractors, cow's horns and mouth change colour
Blade & Rose ensure that all cotton supply and factories are sustainable.
|Unit CM||2-3 Years||3-4 Years|
|1/2 Chest Width||37cm||38.5cm|
|1/2 Cuff (relaxed)||7.75cm||7.75cm|
|Length difference between front & Back Hem||4cm||4cm|