MAY Botanicals, by Georgia May Jagger is a certified organic skincare range, made with handpicked natural ingredients. Dermatologically tested and palm oil free scientifically formulated for sensitive skin.
Cleanse your skin without stripping away its natural oils, with a refreshing blend of organic rose water, natural salicylic acid and red clay. A gentle, everyday cleanser formulated for normal to dry skin. Helps reduce redness and irritation by gently cleansing, whilst soothing and hydrating.
- Kaolin Clays, COSMOS certified soothing red clay draws out impurities and helps boost luminosity
- Organic Damask Rose Water, Antioxidant rich organic rose water containing Vitamin C, improves complexion and boosts skin radiance
- Natural Salicylic Acid, has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. Chemically exfoliates dead skin cells for a brighter looking complexion
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil, An antioxidant rich emollient containing skin-nourishing fatty acids that soothes and nourishes skin
- Poppy Seed Oil, rich in Linoleic acid and antioxidant Vitamin E, this nutrient dense oil can support skin health and reduce irritation and redness in the skin
100% natural, 78% certified organic ingredients.
Vegan certified and free from palm oil and palm-derived ingredients.
Recyclable cartons made using 100% recycled material, recyclable glass and recyclable pouches
Size: H 135mm x W 65mm x D 45mm 100ml/ 3.3 FL.OZ
WWF is delighted that due to a specially negotiated price with the supplier, for each sale in the WWF-UK online shop of Clean Slate Cleanser 100ml, Daily Dose Moisturiser 50ml, Super Balm 50ml, Golden Hour Face Oil 50ml - a generous 50% of the sale price of each product goes to support our work to bring our world back to life. (Please note on pack it says that MAY Botanicals will pay the lower amount of £0.75 (seventy-five pence) plus VAT per product to WWF-UK but this amount is for sales not on the WWF-UK online shop).